We are looking for a fun and talented Security Officer to join our team in this fun, full-time role. Hourly wage is dependent on experience. Medical, dental, and vision insurance available to qualified employees, as well as 401(k) with employer match, company-paid life insurance, and vacation time.
- Ensure the safety/security of Guests, employees, and property.
- Ensure policies/procedures as directed by management.
- Without bias, accurately and document shift activities on a surveillance log.
- Follow all policies and procedures while constantly striving to improve all standards of operation.
- Strive to meet or exceed productivity standards.Observe the action of the casino & bingo operations, accounting areas, cashier cages, hotel, and other designated Kootenai River Inn Casino and Spa areas.
- Observe the performance of team members in regards to customer relations and adherence to the Team Member manual.
- Monitor personnel procedures in designated areas to ensure they comply with N.I.G.C. regulations.
- Report immediately any abnormal activity that requires prompt action to your Supervisor, Security, as well as the Manager on Duty.
- Report any accidents, illnesses, or safety hazards observed to Security and/or the Manager on Duty. Must be able to see and remember the specific details of incidents and the persons involved in any incident you observe and then log it in the surveillance log.
- Must be able to write detailed reports.
- May have to give court testimony if necessary.
- Safeguard all confidential information.
- Operate all surveillance equipment, including, but not limited to: digital/analog recording devices, monitors, switches, computers, controllers, managers, NVR’s, radios, telephones, and cameras as assigned or needed.
- After training, must be able to replace malfunctioning cameras, replace/repair malfunctioning equipment, troubleshoot and if possible repair or correct surveillance system problems.
- Must be able to respond calmly and rationally to any incidents involving guests/employees, system problems, and other demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to interact with law enforcement personnel in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers.
- Some technical and problem-solving abilities are preferred.
- Must be able to multitask.