Gaming Floor Supervisor
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the casino floor.
- Participate in dual entry for machine calls.
- Technical machine calls.
- Verifying of lockouts.
- Money escorts when security is not available.
- Cashing gaming machine tickets when needed.
- Assist as needed at Player’s Club desk.
- Troubleshoot information technology challenges.
- Ensure compliance with policy and procedure.
- Ensure cleanliness of casino floor.
- Act as guest service attendant.
- make casino promotional announcements periodically throughout the day.
- Assist gaming director in coordinating and performing special promotions.
- All other duties as directed by the Gaming Director.
- Assist in the scheduling of staff.
- Resolve guest complaints efficiently.
- Perform Player’s Club and/or bingo inventory.
- Occasional manager on duty.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- 1 year of prior supervisory/management experience preferred.
- Great attitude.
- Possess oral and written communication skills.
- Must complete background checks in compliance with N.I.G.C. Regulations.
- Hagadone employee benefits package.