Must be able to pass a background check, both credit and criminal and obtain and maintain a gaming license-must be 18 years of age-adhere fully to all uniform and personal hygiene requirements as per employee manual- comply with kootenai casino policies and procedures
- Use of computer to cash tickets, process and cash checks
- Work with a large sums of money, count and exchange money, exchange canadian currency, cashing gaming tickets.
- Sell cigarettes with use of pos system
- Perform players club duties as needed
- Resolve guest complaints efficiently Answer telephone
- Make announcements on pa system as needed
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods
- Must be able to get up and down, out of chair frequently
- Abilty to walk around the gaming floor as needed
- Communicate effectively
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner
- Be able to complete multiple tasks
- Flexible schedule
- Make good common sense decisions
- Maintain a clean work area
- Being on time for all scheduled shifts
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Provide efficient, courteous service to our guests and fellow employees
- Convey a calm and organized disposition even when busy.
- Work as a part of a team.
- Maintain a “can do” attitude.