Gaming Floor Technician
Must be able to pass a background check, both credit and criminal and obtain and maintain a gaming license-must be 18 years of age-adhere fully to all uniform and personal hygiene requirements as per employee manual- comply with Kootenai Casino policies and procedures
- Maintain the gaming machines, cleaning, stocking paper
- Pushing in chairs as needed, assisting casino housekeeper as needed
- Resolve guest issues efficiently
- Work with a bank or till- exchange money
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Ability to walk the gaming floor
- Communicate effectively
- Work efficiently
- Flexible schedule
- Make good common sense decisions
- Maintain clean office area
- Other tasks as needed or as assigned by technician supervisor or gaming director
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Provide efficient, courteous service to our guests and fellow employees.
- Convey a calm and organized disposition even when busy.
- Work as a part of a team.
- Maintain a “can do” attitude.